Followers

Monday, February 26, 2018

Natures Armour : Evolution , Patternation and Texture

Fashion Portfolio A blog showing the work and philosophy of my work.Showing a history of design work over my career and including a new body of work for my MA application. I am currently researching ways in which to add Natures evolution and patter nation into a print project I am currently perusing at Lincoln University Lincoln England. It's an interesting subject especially since the series Blue Planet has been running and my special friend David Attenbourgh who has been a great influence on my life from my early years. I have decided to pay homage to him and also to the world at large and even the Universe. Eco conscious values are key to the future of Fashion and textiles we all want to save our planet from unnecessary want'nt distruction. I will be sharing my thoughts with you on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Portfolio
A blog showing the work and philosophy of my work.Showing a history of design work over my career and including a new body of work for my MA application